Monday, August 25, 2008

Christian/Stephanie Nielson

Many of you had probably heard about the horrible airplane accident that happened in St. Johns. I grew up two doors down from the Nielson family. I love this family and want to do anything and everything I can to help them out.

If you'd like to hear about the story, please go HERE to get the story and the updates.

This is why I have the donation button at the top of my blog. If you can, please help them out. Their medical bills will eventually land in the millions. Yeah. You read that right. MILLIONS.

Thanks for your kindness and consideration.

2 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

Small world. My cousin's father-in-law & brother-in-law were on that flight too. Condolences to our friends as well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.