Thursday, April 10, 2008

How do you like my background?

Does it hurt your eyes yet?

My darling niece is rather brilliant at creating these blog backgrounds. I love to change things up a bit every once in a while, and she has a blast doing them. Not to mention she does a dang good job at them.

I've put a link to her background-making blog to the right (you too can get fun backgrounds from her), but you can also check it out HERE.

This particular background probably won't last long 'cause I don't want to hurt people's eyes too much. But I sure like looking at it...

6 comments:

bryndee said...

muchos gracias tara!

Bren's Life said...

How cool! But yeah I have to watch the middle & not look at the keys moving around.. Trying to give me motion sickness - huh!!!

Rachel said...

Very cool. What a talented girl.

SqUiRt said...

Dang, Bryndee is amazing!! I kinda want a blog just so I can do cute little things like this too!

gibbez said...

Tara,
I was wondering if Bryndee could come up with a fun backdrop for a scout troop blog. It's part of my Woodbadge experience. I couldn't figure out how to leave a message on her blog, so I was wondering if you could pass this along to her.
Thanks,
Paul

Loric said...

I don't know. I'm kind of fond of it!! Course, I'm a music lover like yourself. :)