Monday, April 28, 2008

Two Steps Forward, Three Steps Back

I went to the dentist last week.

Sigh.

I now have $2,500 worth of dental work I need to get done in order for my teeth to not fall out. Starting tomorrow. Urg...

Luckily they have a 12-month 0% financing program, so I will be able to pay this off in 12 months, but it's going to take away from my debt snowball and as a result that will take that much longer to pay it off. Joy and rapture.

And now my brakes on my car are making awful noises.

I'd be sobbing like a baby if I wasn't laughing manically!

Let's hope Tara doesn't go completely bye bye...

2 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Oh I am so sorry! I hope everything works out & your mouth isn't killing you. Brakes aren't that expensive, you could learn to do it! :)

Andrea said...

You didn't tell me about the dentist. Sorry that is not fun. You know Ron will help you with your brakes. If you come over tonigt ask him to take a look.