Wednesday, July 16, 2008

San Fran Pictures

As I said in an earlier post, this method of travel was my favorite. This is Ginger, Maddie, and myself on our way home (well hotel) from our seminar on the first day. It was simply beautiful outside and I loved having the wind in my face - I felt/looked like a dog the entire time! (smile)

This is me, Maddie (middle) and Debbie on our first day there. We are at Pier 39 (on Fisherman's Wharf) and were getting blown away (almost literally) by the wind gusts. It's was gorgeous.

One of our bosses insisted on sending us to tour Alcatraz on Monday night, which was one of the coolest things ever to see and hear (thanks Marc!). This is Debbie, me, Alyssa, Ginger, and Maddie (the whole group) after the tour was over. We (well everyone but me) are all in coats and jackets because the drive over and back on the boat to the island was cold. It was great - I loved having my cheeks pink from that fresh, cold air. Again, just call me your local dog loving that wind in my face!

And last but not least, this is me with a couple of monkeys in Chinatown. What a cool bench, huh? You've got Mr. Speak No Evil, Ms. Shopping Is Evil, Mr. See No Evil, and Mr. Hear No Evil. That was a great/exhausting/expensive day.

3 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

Cute pictures, Love the monkeys!!! Looks like you had a blast, those kind of trips only come around every so often, what a nice time for it to come around!!!

melanie said...

looks like you had a lot of fun. There is so other place in the world like San Fan. Love the pictures!

Andrea said...

That is a fun picture. Are those the shoes you bought? Can't wait to see what I passed up I am sure I will regret it.