Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mosiah 2:23-24

23 And now, in the first place, he hath created you, and granted unto you your lives, for which ye are indebted unto him.
24 And secondly, he doth require that ye should do as he hath commanded you; for which if ye do, he doth immediately bless you; and therefore he hath paid you. And ye are still indebted unto him, and are, and will be, forever and ever; therefore, of what have ye to boast?

After reading this scripture reference, I realized once I get myself out of debt of a financial nature, I will ALWAYS be indebted (interesting word choice, huh?) to Heavenly Father. He has IMMEDIATELY blessed me and continues to do so. And all I am doing is what was commanded of me in the first place. I don't deserve this abundance and I am continually humbled in this process.

No comments: