Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blessings, blessings, and more blessings...

I love my job and the company I work for. I've been here for over 4 years and I hope to be here for many, many more years to come. (Take a look: www.infusionsoft.com)

My company just blessed me today with an affiliate check.

Many months ago, I sent an email to a lot of email contacts in my address book, letting them know about my company and the demonstrations they have on a regular basis about our software. I sent this email to people who have small businesses of their own that I thought might benefit from our software. I included a link that they can click on to add their name to our database and it puts them into a campaign that follows up with them. It also means if they were to purchase our software, I would be the lead affiliate on their order and I would get a commission.

Someone bought today and I get an affiliate check (10% of the purchase order).

This has never happened to me before, and I have no doubt that Heavenly Father is blessing me for making (finally) some right decisions in my life regarding finances.

How awesome is this?!?

No comments: