Thursday, November 1, 2007

My first sales numbers...

As a teenager and even young adult, I LOVED LDS novels. As I get older, my love for them has waned a bit, though I think they're great reads for people who enjoy that genre. Anyway, I own quite a few of them.

My sister Andrea has a few friends (and teenage daughter) who enjoy those kinds of books, so in the spirit of getting cash for anything and everything, I took them over to Andrea's house in two boxes in hopes of selling a couple of them ($2.00 for paperbacks and $3.00 for hard cover). One of her friends has already purchased $75 worth of books from me. That's just one person. She has a couple of other friends who are interested and will be taking a look within the next day or two.

Isn't that great?

Let's hope the yard sale I'm having on Saturday will bring similar rewards...

No comments: